Enemies of My Enemies is My Friend !!!

Let's See what amount of this statement it's true.


Let's have a look on some basic concept's before we jump directly on this topic:-

I) Triadic Closure


Always in the big networks of friendship this property is always valid. "Friends of my Friends is My Friends".

Most probably this statement it's always true.



Here, Suppose their are 3 Persons. (Orange arrow denotes the Strong Friendship between two persons)  A is having strong Friendship with B similarly A is having Strong Friendship with C then most probably it's observe that B and C have high probability/Tendency that in future they will become a Friends.

This is a TRIADIC CLOSURE.

II) Structurally Balance.

Lets see What is +Ve and -Ve relationships?


Actually we have categorize friendship as Positive Relationship (+Ve) and Enemies as Negative Relationship (-Ve). 

Now their are four statements I going to give below let's see this carefully.


Figure A:- It is Structurally Balance and represent "Friends of My Friends is My Friends" all are mutual positive relationships.

Figure B:- It is Structurally In-Balance because A is having Strong Friendship with B and A is also having a Strong Friendship with C but B and C are Enemies, 

Now their is a big CHAOS for A both B and C start telling them to break friendship with his enemy.

Now at that time A have to make any one Positive Relationship which is Negative to get back to structurally Balanced condition.

Figure C:- From Figure B the state achieve by making a friendship between A and C as Negative. Make this Structure as Balanced Structure. And it's represent "Enemies of My Enemies is My Friends".

Figure D:- Mostly Unbalanced structure where all are mutual Enemies or we can say that Mutually Negative Relationship.





CONCLUSION

In the real world networks always a Balanced Structure exist.

After going to this two topic we found that "Friends of My Friends is My Friends" is Structurally balanced and follows the TRIADIC CLOSURE.


Similarly we also see that "Enemies of My Enemies is My Friend". And this structure is also Balanced. (According to Figure C)







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Is really Time Travel possible?

CC Catalog Data Visualization - GitHub Open Source Contribution